What to expect:
- Expect to be numb for 2-4 hours following treatment. It is best not to eat or drink until you are no longer numb.
- The tooth may be temperature sensitive and the gums may be tender for a few days. This will gradually subside. Rinsing with warm salt water can make them feel better.
- You have a temporary crown or bridge right now. Be careful not to chew any hard, crunchy or sticky foods on the temporary crown. If it should come off, please call the office so that we may re-cement it.
- We will have your new crown or bridge ready for cementation in about 2 weeks.
- Continue with excellent home care habits of brushing and flossing. However, be careful flossing around your temporary as that could cause it to come off.